Undergraduate Scholarship Award Application
Undergraduate Students applying for Scholarship awards are required to complete:
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (online)
- JPEG Photo of yourself sent to Milli Penner at email@example.com.
- Deliver your Service Statement (Graduating Seniors or Graduate Students)
To ACC lobby mailbox #55 by 5:00pm, Friday, February 24th, 2012
Each year, the Leventhal School of Accounting makes a significant number of both merit and need based financial awards. All of these awards are made to recognize academic excellence and/or outstanding service; some require demonstration of need. Because all the awards are funded by outside donors, the stipulation of the donor as to eligibility must be observed. Please be aware that any financial awards you receive will be included as part of your university financial aid package. The awards will be recognized at the Leventhal School Annual Dinner on Thursday, April 19th, 2012
Specific criteria for application eligibility are as follows:
- Undergraduate or prospective graduate class standing
- Declared accounting major
- Currently enrolled in 12 units or more at USC
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
- Complete the Application
Provide complete and responsive information; this is your chance to sell yourself and your achievements.
- Submit a Resume
Please be sure that your resume includes educational background, work experience (voluntary or paid), scholarships and honors, and extracurricular activities.
- JPEG Photo
Submit a quality photo, as it will be displayed on a large screen.
- (For Graduating Seniors or Graduate Students) If you wish to be considered for a service award, attach a comprehensive statement detailing such service
Each year, one or more awards are given to students based on outstanding service to the Leventhal School of Accounting, the School of Business Administration, and/or the University.
DEADLINE: All items must be submitted by 5:00 PM FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24th, 2012
Printed resume delivered to ACC Lobby Mailbox #55
Service Statement (for graduating seniors or graduate students)