Business Library Services for Alumni
The Crocker Business Library and Accounting Library can offer limited assistance to alumni and your student access to library databases will end shortly after graduation. However, free lifetime membership in the USC Alumni Association provides access to the following library services:
- Facility access for all USC Libraries locations
- Borrowing of standard circulating material, up to 40 items at a time
- Remote access to the ProQuest Reference Library database
- On-site access to USC subscriptions of online journals, books and databases
- Use of library information kiosk computers (computer labs not included). Access can be requested at any Reference or Circulation desk
- Use of library microform readers, scanners, and photocopiers
- Paging of materials from Grand Library
- Recalling materials checked out by other users
- In-person reference assistance
- Reading room access for rare books and archival materials
Please note that Library privileges are not transferable to other individuals, and the Library reserves the right to request secondary picture identification before allowing access to facilities or providing services.
For details, please see the USC Libraries web page for Access & Borrowing Policies and select the tab for Alumni.
Additional assistance may be provided to alumni of the USC Marshall School who visit the Crocker Library if resources permit. Please identify yourself as an alumni at the Front Desk and ask to speak to a Librarian or Business Information Specialist and we will do our best to assist you.
In addition, local public libraries often provide on-site and remote access to excellent business databases. For example, the Los Angeles Public Library provides links to databases covering a variety of subjects here. Other public libraries may offer similar resources.